Just because we offer free shipping doesn’t mean it should take a long time. Most orders ship same day if placed by 5 PM EST Monday – Friday. Free shipping only applies to the US lower 48 states where USPS will deliver. Please note, not every destination on the East Coast delivers in the same time frame. If you are located on the East Coast and place an order on Wednesday-Friday we may not ship until the following Monday. This is because we don’t want the pails to sit in a shipping warehouse of unknown temperature over the weekend. The shipping carriers usually give an estimate and we dont want it to take more than 5 days transit time to reach you. We offer expedited services as well, those we ship out within 24 hours. West Coast orders will also typically ship out within 1 business day.
Need your order faster?
Please use the expedited option or contact us. Most orders within the lower 48 states will deliver between 2-5 days after the shipment is dispatched.
All domestic orders will be shipped USPS, FedEx, or UPS Ground unless otherwise specified.
Shipping to a PO Box?
Orders shipping to PO Boxes are always shipped via the US Postal Service (USPS). All standard shipping and service rates apply.
Common Postal Holidays for 2020. We try to avoid shipping on these dates.
- Wednesday, January 1 (New Years Day)
- Monday, January 20 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 17 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 3 (Independence Day*)
- Monday, September 7 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 12 (Columbus Day)
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, must be reported to Grapesforwine.com within 2 days of receipt. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments discovered after 2 days.