Tannin EBX 12 FRUIT
- Light toasted French Oak
- Clarification of musts and wines
- Color stabilization
- Reveals the fruit of the grape and the terroir
- Structure in the middle and at the end of the mouth
- Reduction of oxidation
- Manufacturer – AMÉDÉE – l’Arôme du bois
- Made in France
EBX Tannin oak extracts put in aqueous solution are 100% natural, extracted from high quality, sustainable oak trees. Our tannins falls into the category of tannins, respecting CODEX (resolution Oeno 12/2002, Oeno 5/2008 et Oeno 6/2008, and resolution OIV Oeno 352-2009 , in accordance with the article 120 quater, paragraphe 2 of regulation n° 1234/2007 of the European Council). All the limits and measures are reported to the dry extract.
Container Size: One (1) Liter
USUAL DOSAGES FOR THE USE OF TANNINS.
- Classic red wine, well balanced: 05-10 ml/hl
- Red wine very structured or with defects: 10-15 ml/hl
- Wooded or sweet white wine: 08-10 ml/hl
- Fruity white wine or light rosé: 5 ml/hl